INTRODUCTION
"Traveling leaves you speechless and then makes you a storyteller." Hello, I'm Mister Balkania. Welcome to this adventure, welcome to my world. WHAT IS THIS ABOUT... This is a travel blog and a travel guide but in a special way. This is a way to share all the experiences, tell the stories of all the people I've met and express their and my emotions. Also, share useful tips for traveling and enjoying the Balkans and much more. MY MAIN AIM... My main aim is to generate a positive impact on the way of traveling and knowing new cultures. I want to encourage all readers and people interested in my work, to open their world and learn something from each trip. Traveling teaches tolerance and ultimately creates a better world. CONTENT OF THE STORIES... The content of each of the stories that will be published will be varied but will include small interviews, useful information for the traveler and some tips and emotions of the trip. Do...

Comments
Post a Comment